Steps to setup TFS from Visual Studio.
- Open Visual Studio and Click on Team -> Manage Connection.
2. Following screen will be appear. Again Click on Manage Connection.
3. A Sign in window will be appear. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
4. Select the Project you want to connect.
5. Browse and locate your desired location of your PC local drive.
6. Click on map & get to obtain the solution. After that Click on Download the Solution. Solution will be downloaded from TFS to your machine.
7. Click on Open