Sr Software Engineer | Lead, Cloud Experts Group | CSM, CSPO, MCTS, MCP | .NET Full Stack | Azure | Machine Leaning | SharePoint | Power Platfrom
Knowledge has no value unless you use and share it!!
CSM: Certified Scrum Master | Scrum Alliance
CSPO: Certified Scrum Product Owner | Scrum Alliance
MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional
MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications
MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): SQL Server 2008, Database Development
MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): Microsoft .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation
MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist): Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate): HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate): .NET Fundamentals
MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate): Web Development Fundamentals
MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate): Networking Fundamentals
Md Rijwan Alam Ansari, an IT professional with 9+ years experience in ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Core, Angular, Machine Learning, Azure, Cognitive Services, SharePoint Technologies, Power Plaform, C#, CSS, CSS3, C#.NET, VB.NET, .NET technologies, HTML/5, Branding, deploying, Automation and Workflow, Development, SharePoint Apps, Cloud Apps.
Actively contributing to technical communities and leading “Cloud Experts Group” and “SharePoint User Group Nepal” on social media to to create knowledge sharing platform and the local market to explore cloud and it importance using Microsoft technologies. On regular basis, we organize technical session and open discussion with commercial, government, Academic, Subject Matter Experts and non-profit organization.
Active member of c-sharpcorner: Rijwan Ansari (c-sharpcorner.com)
Msc in Computer Science, American International University -Bangladesh, (4 out of 4 grade), 2018
BE Electronics and Communication, Nepal Engineering College, Pokhara University, (3.77 out of 4 grade) 2011
An Innovative Model for Program Management
ICCA 2020: Proceedings of the International Conference on Computing Advancements, January 2020 Article No.: 65 Pages 1–8https://doi.org/10.1145/3377049.3377104
Summa Cum Laude – MscCS (4 out 4 grade)
C# Corner MVP
Expert of the month February 2021, C# Corner
Member of the Month February 2021, C# Corner
DEAN’S HONORABLE MENTION in MScCS
Champion in Idea Prototyping for Smart Campus in MScCS
DEAN’S LIST: Outstanding Meritorious Achievement in BE
Best Project Award by Nepal Telecommunication Authority for Final Year Project in BE
Lions and Leo Award (School Top): During SLC (10) Secondary Study
Skills & Abilities
- Entity framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, WebApi.
- Azure platform and services, App services, SQL, cognitive services, web hosting and managing.
- SharePoint: Workflow development, SharePoint Development, Branding and deployment, SharePoint Apps (Provider and SharePoint Hosted), server solution, webparts, info-path.
- Clean/Onion Architecture, repository pattern, layer (3 tier or n tier) architecture.
- Web design, bootstrap and material design, CSS3, Photoshop.
- Database: MSSQL (2005, 2008, 2012, 2016), MYSQL, Microsoft Access database.
- Visual studio (2005, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019), Visual Studio Code.
- Azure DevOps (visual studio online), TFS, Git, Github, Jira, LeanKit, Tortoise SVN.
- Solution design and architecture, design pattern, Object Oriented programming and design.
- Requirement analysis and technical specification.
- Leading development team and projects.
- Project evaluation, cost and effort calculation.
- Presales and generating opportunities.
- Presentation and dealing with end users.
- Documentation and develop standard of procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill within and cross functional team.